Sneaker Factory Running Club
Sat, 5/4, 11am - 3pm: Mizuno Day at our BR location. Curious to experience Mizuno's patented "Wave" technology? Looking for a lightweight and responsive trainer? Have questions about your current Mizuno's or about their 2013 line? Stop in and meet, Riley, our Mizuno rep and grab some refreshments, try on some Mizuno's and get a sweet gift with every Mizuno purchase! We will be offering special Mizuno day pricing on all Mizuno product!
Wed, 5/8, 6:30-8:30 pm: "April Showers Bring BSKINZ Flowers" Ladies Night at our BR location. Wine, Snacks, Raffles, Gift with every purchase, BSKINZ full line of their fashionable and functional workout apparel, Saucony Sports Bra's, and Special Ladies Night pricing throughout the store! Be sure to make time for this event and invite your friends! Both BSKINZ and Saucony will have rep's in-store to answer all your questions, help find you the PERFECT fit, and find your perfect style!
Sat, 5/11, 1-3:30 pm: Doctor Day with Dr. Fischer and Ludden at our BR location! Injured? Can't seem to get rid of that pesky achilles problem? Want to start 2013 off on the healthy foot? Stop by to speak with our resident running doctor's and answer all your injury, orthotic, and foot questions. Free injury analysis and spine assesment to those who come out!
Sat, 5/18, 11am - 3pm: Mizuno Day at our MB location. Curious to experience Mizuno's patented "Wave" technology? Looking for a lightweight and responsive trainer? Have questions about your current Mizuno's or about their 2013 line? Stop in and meet, Riley, our Mizuno rep and grab some refreshments, try on some Mizuno's and get a sweet gift with every Mizuno purchase! We will be offering special Mizuno day pricing on all Mizuno product!
Thinking about Joining a Running Club?
|Visit Our Forum!|
Look no further …
Sneaker Factory Road Racing Club
If you are considering joining a running club in the area, it would be hard not to choose the Sneaker Factory. We currently have over 250 members. Here are the reasons they tell us they joined.
1. Fun! We are not ultra serious.
2. We have runners of all abilities. If you enjoy racing and are looking for fast runners to do track workouts with, you’ll have company. If you want to try group runs and just want to be part of a larger group that does not keep attendance, you are welcome!
3. Group Runs. All year long, we have organized group runs on Tuesday nights at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 8:30 am. Scroll down to learn more about these weekly training runs.
4. Pizza and Beer. Integral parts of any training program, Tuesday night runs are followed by consumption of pizza and carbonated post-run recovery beverage of choice at one of Morristown’s fine local eateries.
5. Store Discounts. Current club members receive a percentage discount on store purchases.
6. Low Annual Club Dues. Only $30. Dues go toward Club events and to pay entry fees for USATF Championship races.
7. Dating Service, we are not! However, no less that 14 couples that met at Sneaker Factory Club events have willingly decided to get married.
8. It's easy! Just click here, and within minutes you'll be a member!
Tuesday Night Runs
All year long, we have organized runs starting at 6:30 p.m., sharp.
How it works:
Track Workouts: During the spring and fall, we conduct organized track workouts. Our usual spot is Morristown High School on the newly rebuilt track on Atno Avenue. Please check the forum for updates.
Hills: When the weather turns brisk, we head out onto the challenging 5 or 8 mile hill course through Morristown to build strength and endurance. Runs start from the Morristown High School parking lot. It is necessary to wear reflective clothing or devices.
Tempo Runs: During the summer months, we head to lovely Loantaka Brook Reservation to run the flat, shaded path. Distances covered range all the way up to 8 miles. This is great place to run and is very well marked, including mile markers at .10 mile intervals. Meet at the South Street entrance at 6:30 pm on Tuesday nights all summer long.
Sunday Winter Runs
In the cold winter months, club members are gracious enough to host a series of Sunday runs, promising the warmth of post run coffee and bagels. Information will be distributed via the club e-mails, and you can also check the forum to find out the latest information.
Sunday Club runs are scheduled for 9 a.m., unless otherwise noted.